We’re celebrating! For a short time ALL TOURS purchased directly from the farm are $15.00 OFF! Click our BOOK NOW button below to grab yours!
Schedule a visit with us and experience alpacas and so much more!
Learn all about our herds of alpacas and all the other critters here on the farm; from what they do and where do they come from to what do we do with them? Interact with the animals and take a selfie (or two)! You’ll have plenty of opportunities to do that and so much more!
- Appointments are limited. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- All visitors must confirm the number of guests in their group 24 HOURS prior to entering the farm. No unconfirmed guests will be allowed on the property- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We encourage visitors to wear masks.
- Masks will not be provided by the farm.
- We ask all visitors to respect social distancing guidelines as set forth by the CDC, and State and local health department guidelines.
- We ask that ALL visitors refrain from visiting if they are ill in any way. Even if you think it is allergies, we would rather reschedule you to another day.
- If you have any risk factors for COVID -19 we ask you to reschedule or cancel your visit
All other aspects of our “farm rules” will remain in effect and can be found HERE: FAQs for your Visit
Ready to book a visit with us?
* All tours and classes are by appointment only. All bookings require a credit card to hold your appointment. Your card will not be charged until your tour is complete. Tour hours are listed on our booking page. If you request off hour accommodations that are accepted by the farm, and cancel or no show, a full tour fee will be assessed to the credit card used to hold your appointment*
Want more to do while you’re in our area? Visit with some of our local friends and tell them we sent you by!
A must visit is The Winery at Seven Springs Farm, where you can experience Award Winning wines from one of the Southeast’s finest wineries. Stop in for a tasting and check out their Farm Store for a true farm to table experience!
Another of our favorite local attractions is 865 Axe Throwing, where you can learn to throw at East Tennessee’s first outdoor range! Perfect for date night, family night, corporate events and more!
Some of our favorite local restaurants:
Don Jose’s Mexican Grill in Corryton
To help you make plans for a fabulous day trip or weekend away: