*****In accordance with Knox County, TN Health Dept mandate, effective July 3 all persons must wear a mask while indoors. Masks will not be provided by this facility *****
We receive many questions about visiting our farm. Here are a few of our most frequently asked questions, as well as some information to help you plan your visit. Please read these prior to your visit.
Often overlooked is our requirement for closed toe shoes. No exceptions will be made.
- We are a working farm, with livestock and working dogs. Every guest will be required to participate in “Alpaca Farm 101” to begin your tour
- Please be aware it may be muddy in some areas, so we advise boots. If you don’t have boots, we recommend shoes you don’t mind getting dirty. All shoes must be closed toe.
- We do not have a restroom on site, so please plan accordingly.
- For everyone’s safety -no outside food or drinks, and absolutely NO outside animals allowed. If any outside animals are brought to the farm, you will be asked to leave and no refunds will be issued. Animals cannot be left in vehicles. If you have a service animal, we are happy to accommodate you. Please let us know at the time of scheduling and we will ensure your accommodation.
- Strollers, scooters, bikes, etc cannot be used in the pastures. If you have mobility challenges, please let us know at the time of scheduling and we will ensure your accommodation.
- When you arrive you will pass through the front gate ( it will be open). Take the drive until it splits. You will take the left , gravel drive through another open gate toward the barn and the farm store.
- Please park in a graveled area
Expect to have fun!